Prof McDoo, PhD Read the following paragraph prior to purchase. This guide is not a game or instructions for one.
Prof. McDoo, PhD, Airbus MCDU e-Guide is a complex, technical document designed to enhance and supplement aircraft manuals for the Airbus aircraft for airline pilots who have or are anticipating attending their airlines training for qualification on the A319/320 aircraft.
Airline pilots around the world are familiar with the Impact INK Pilot Resource Store system guides. Now instead of printed guides, Impact has initiated our new line of e-pub guides for the iPad®.
All our guides are written by pilots, for pilots and recognized as the best supplemental training aids in the industry. Now, with the introduction of these e-guides that utilize multi-touch technology, this is information on steroids.
The latest advancements in e-pub formatting, including “multi-touch” technology have been included. For that reason, availability is exclusively for the iPad on the iBooktore® from Apple®. Multi-touch allows for a media rich interactive book - a must for every serious pilot.
As your check ride approaches, the Professor insures a smooth ride through the maze of the Airbus MCDU (Multifunction Control Display Unit) menus. Features in the guide are:
• High resolution graphics of applicable screens
• Step by step guidance through the programming acronym, DIFRIPS
• Meaning of color on the display
• Phases of Flight controlled by the MCDU
• Real life based reviews from questions used by airline standard captains
• One touch reveals the answer to the review questions
• Detailed displays of the PFD, ND or MCDU
• Detailed explanations of functions relating to navigation and flight